I found what I think is a little bug in Piwigo, and made a fix.
[Update:] And an hour later it was merged!
I’ve finally gotten around to updating my MediaWiki port of the TwentyTen WordPress theme. There’s more to be done, but this morning I moved the page Tables of Contents to the sidebar (issue #2). It’s nice to be forced into learning more about the internals (especially caching) of MediaWiki!
Last week I needed a simple, reader-focused skin for a MediaWiki install, and I figured WordPress’ TwentyTen theme would be suitable. So I ported it to MediaWiki.
The skin can be downloaded from Github, and I’ve also added it to the MediaWiki gallery of user styles.